Sunday, August 1, 2010

BP_ 12 _ iMOVIE

Fellow Bloggers,

I must admit something to you..... I am a convert. Until recently, I was a PC user. I was a master at Windows Movie Maker and using Nero to edit my movies and slide shows. When I got my Mac Book pro, I did not even know how to turn it on or how to get into different programs, let alone use iMovie effectively. Although I have the basic idea of how to make a simple slide show, I would like to learn more about editing, using special effects as well as incorporating music and voice overs to my little projects. I have a dream to make a small documentary about people who come to America to live and why. I want to call it "Faces of Freedom". I already have my subjects in mind, my direction and questions, but I really want to use iMovie to put this film together. I know, many of you are saying, ELizabeth, iMovie is not a professional program. I understand that, but this movie is for me. I can always upgrade later. My goals for iMovie are:

1. Timing
2. Voice Over
3. Slides and music
4. Effects
5. Fading out


Well, off to practice.... Take 2- iMovie ACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment